11.6.04

Worst. Environmental. President. Ever.

I love the BBC. I mean, news conglomerates categorically suck, but the BBC is less offensive to me than most. This little G8 public interest bit made their front page. I especially like the last paragraph that sums up the standard ridiculous attempts of the Bush administration to put a photo-op friendly veneer over bad policy and stupid decisions. Like a band-aid on an open artery. Or a president on a fighter plane.

And I'm sick of the Reagan coverage. Sorry to be callous, but it isn't news anymore. I would really like an honest news briefing about Reagan's death. Or as a smart man quipped to me yesterday: "Former president Ronald Reagan is dead. If he gets up, we'll let you know."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?