26.4.04

this is not helping my insomnia. at all.

... sometimes, I can't sleep and end up reading things online until I get sleepy. This is a bad idea, because then I start reading about things like peak oil and get scared.

The part about the entire world running out of oil soon... yeah, that scares me a bit.

Ed.- There are also a lot of experts who are of the opinion that given the continuing development of alternative energy technologies, we're actually never going to run out of oil. That is, economics will simply dictate us switiching over to other energy sources before we run out of oil. I'm not enough of an expert to know who's right, but my money is more on us blowing up the planet before either of these things happen. -jkd

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?