12.4.04

I'd like to say I've been quiet for a while because I've been storing up pithy anecdotes and witty commentary on the state of the world...

But no. I've been paralysed by righteous anger and seething fury over the fact that a) Bush justs sucks so much that his picture or any mention of him in the media reduces me to inarticulate growling. b) Condi Rice scares the shit out of me. And she looks really mean. Why does she have to be so mean? c) 5,000 people die every day from AIDS. 5,000. Why doesn't anyone give a god damn? Because most of them are Africans. I hate America. and d) Women's rights are so consistently trampled upon in this world. And so often we let it slide so we don't step on anyone's religious freedom toes. The Taliban? No, those crazy Amish. Insane.

Oh, and I've been watching a lot of Alias.

That is all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?